Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Music, TV Show & A Movie

I'm still slacking in the picture department, so hopefully some of you aren't disappointed.  Hopefully this weekend I can get organized and take some house photos and video.  (Some of you have asked several times....sorry I'm not on the ball.) 

First I wanted to share some songs I'm loving this month:




Next I wanted to share a TV show.....The Big Bang Theory.  I've only seen a couple of episodes and it's been on a while, but the few I saw were hilarious.  I definitely plan to watch a few more. Click the link below to go to the show's website:

The Big Bang Theory


I recently went on a date with Collin and we went to see Contagion.  It was good, but it'll make you want to bathe in Clorox.  LOL!!!  If you haven't heard of it, here's the movie trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment