Monday, June 20, 2011

Few Things I'm Loving..........

I just wanted to do a quick update and mention a few things I'm loving. Everything I mention will have clickable links to view, see, etc. so click away and enjoy! :)

First thing I have to mention is ELF HD Powder.  It's the best $6 you will ever spend.  I would say it's comparable to the $30 Smashbox HD Microfinishing Powder, although to be honest I've only seen a demo of the Smashbox powder and never brought it home to try out for several days and compare.  They SEEM similar though.  Give the ELF powder a shot though because at that price it's low risk, right?

Second I wanted to mention a song I'm liking.  Have you ever liked a song, but it's a bit odd and you can't explain why you like it?  This is one of those.  It makes me think SUMMER for some reason.  I imagine myself driving in a convertible on the beach somewhere when I hear it.  :)  It's Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People.   

We went to a movie for Father's Day and saw Super 8.  LOVED IT!  If you like traditional Spielberg  (aka Goonies, ET) you'll love this one.  Go check out the movie trailer by CLICKING HERE if you haven't seen it already!!

Finally, I wanted to include a picture of our house in CA!  We'll be moving in Mid-July so at least we have something set now!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new home photo, can't wait to see it in person! (the photos of the family are pretty priceless, keep it up!)

    ReplyDelete