Sunday, June 5, 2011

Trying Lush for the first time and a ramble

Today I bought my first Lush product:  Buffy Body Butter.  (aka Buffy the Butt Slayer)  Anything with the nickname Butt Slayer gets me excited, so I'm thinking this should be good!  For those of you wondering what the heck Lush or Buffy is, CLICK HERE!  Supposedly this stuff is extra good at making your butt soft and smooth, which is always a good thing in my book!!  LOL!!!!

Diet:  Not so good this weekend, ate at Oregano's and it's impossible to resist their chicken pesto deep dish pizza.  Worth every fat cell though.  ;)

Book I'm reading:  Linger by Maggie Stiefvater, which is the 2nd book after Shiver.  I LOVED Shiver, but not loving Linger so far.  However, since I'm always hopeful it'll improve I'm determined to finish.  I'm just marking time until the new Stephanie Plum book by Janet Evanovich comes out anyway. 

Game I'm addicted to:  Angry Birds 

Song(s) I'm liking this week:  Price Tag by Jessie J

Peace Out!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment