Monday, July 4, 2011

BBQ at Friends House on July 3, 2011

We went to Chris and Colleen's house to grill and let the kids swim yesterday.  They are super nice and had fireworks, too so I had to take a few pictures.  Unfortunately, these photos are dark because I forgot my camera and used my phone.  (Dark photos are better than NO photos though, right?)  I thought the pictures were cute, despite the darkness!  (Collin kept dodging the camera, so I didn't get one of him alone or posing though!)

Keira, Alana & Collin with sparklers.  Coconut (the dog) joined in also.  













Keira and Alana













Shaylee

Kylie (She dodged too and wouldn't look at me for the picture.)

Chris decided to do a sparkler dance.  Ignore how obnoxious my laugh sounds when it's right into the microphone, but it was impossible not to laugh while filming this.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! It looks and sounds like you had a blast over 4th of July weekend! Good for you :)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark photos are certainly better than no photos! They seem perfectly lovely to me, anyway!
    Looks like you had a good time! :)

    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete