Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tim Quotes: Finally Organized

This is not a major update, I just wanted to share a link.  First though, if there are any visitors here who don't know me personally, here's a quick explanation:

My husband Tim is HILARIOUS most of the time (to us anyway).  I started posting "Timisms" on Facebook as status updates so I wouldn't forget them.  I kept getting, "These need to be a book!" comments.  While I'm not THAT ambitious, I did finally put ALL the Tim quotes from the past several years into one online document.  (All that I could remember to post anyway, there are tons that I forget!)  I was re-reading some of them recently and laughed, so I think they're still funny.  (Even though I am biased of course.)  Just click the word in all caps to go to the document.  Enjoy!

TIMISMS (aka TIM QUOTES)

No comments:

Post a Comment