Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wow, I'm already slacking? Must update NOW!

Here's a brief "What we're doing" list, but a better post will come later this week (with photos and stuff):

1.  We move NEXT WEEK!!!  Wow.  It seemed far, but now it's almost here.

2.  We're going to the midnight Harry Potter on Thursday.  Woohoo!!!!  (Yep...nerds.)  I'll try to get some photos. 

3.  Apparently when you get older, you're susceptible to infomercials.  I recently bought THE FIRM.  Will let you know how it is after I've used it a bit.  For those curious, I made the name in all caps a clickable link to their website. 

4.  Tim is in California this week enjoying 70-80 degree temps while we endure 110.  LUCKY!!!

5.  I just realized I never uploaded pictures from Kylie's birthday.  Coming soon though...I promise!

Now to end with my favorite song this week (click the title of the song to hear it!!!):
Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment